IGNORED

Bach: Orchestral Suites - Freiburger Barock - Qobuz (24/44)

Another of my Bach favorites (and probably the 10th version of them I have in my collection).

Bach_ Die Orchestersuiten - Freiburger Barockorchester [24_44].jpg

Excellent recording, delicate and spacious. Goes very well with the playing, which could be described with pretty much the same attributes. A pure pleasure to listen to.

I'm not always aligned with Gramophone, but here they got it right, nominating this album of the year baroque instrumental.

At €14,99, go for it.

Another of my Bach favorites (and probably the 10th version of them I have in my collection).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2296[/ATTACH]

Excellent recording, delicate and spacious. Goes very well with the playing, which could be described with pretty much the same attributes. A pure pleasure to listen to.

I'm not always aligned with Gramophone, but here they got it right, nominating this album of the year baroque instrumental.

At €14,99, go for it.

I agree, this is a great performance and recording. I enjoy it frequently.

John Walker - IT Executive

Headphone - SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable Ethernet > mRendu Roon endpoint > Topping D90 > Topping A90d > Dan Clark Expanse / HiFiMan H6SE v2 / HiFiman Arya Stealth

Home Theater / Music -SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable HDMI > Denon X3700h > Anthem Amp for front channels > Revel F208-based 5.2.4 Atmos speaker system