IGNORED

A complete guide to computer audio set up

zenpmd

Is there such a thing? My system right now is a combination of things I have picked up from various places, but only recently did I discover Fidelizer, for example. Is there a complete list of dos and don'ts and things to try anywhere?

Benchmark HGC DAC2 / Ncore NC400 / Anthony Gallo Strada 2 / Anthony Gallo TR-3D Sub / Van Damme 6mm Speaker Cable

Zenmpd

Here's a good start :) BTW The don'ts are about as important as the do's, since you learn from them. Try an approach not written anywhere, if it doesn't work, that's the greatest time to learn. Unless you have the volume control set to max on your amplifier, there's nothing much to break, but a lot to gain.

Computer Audiophile FAQ

AS Profile Equipment List        Say NO to MQA

a mean a little more advanced than that... :)

In particular I am interested in the minute in any interference of any software on the computer that mucks around with colume control, sepeartely even from control panel

Benchmark HGC DAC2 / Ncore NC400 / Anthony Gallo Strada 2 / Anthony Gallo TR-3D Sub / Van Damme 6mm Speaker Cable

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.