IGNORED

Article: Free Music Friday From Computer Audiophile

Hey scottj - Sorry to hear about your bad experience with the MusicGiants site. I experienced a problem earlier in the day but MG had it fixed by tonight. Right now I'm not having any trouble. But, as you say ie is required and the drm control is required even though these two tracks are drm-free. <br />

<br />

I hope some of the other Free Music Fridays will work out for you.<br />

<br />

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

On my PC he MB website seems to be locked in a loop: Select the free d/l, install Active X (yuck) DRM, TELL IT YES, Nothing. Repeat.<br />

<br />

In fairness, I have just had to update and upgrade my Norton Internet Security and Norton Systemworks apps, and they always take a while to settle down into normalcy. <br />

<br />

So far I cannot get the d/l's though.<br />

<br />

markr

Ah this is a great idea.... and it brought me <em> right </em> over to your site! <br />

<br />

Unfortunately it doesn't look like this offering will work with Mac OS, even with IE. Alas.

2013 MacBook Pro Retina -> {Pure Music | Audirvana} -> {Dragonfly Red v.1} -> AKG K-702 or Sennheiser HD650 headphones.