IGNORED

McIntosh 1100 cd player

Hi Sandra - There are dealers who will work with you and provide a demo unit as well as great customer service. The trick is finding them. Ask the CA forum members what dealers they recommend. Maybe open a new thread about the topic.

Trust me I talk to some great dealers who would enjoy working with someone such as yourself.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Hi Sandra - Keep looking for the right dealer. I suggest you call the dealer instead of emailing.

Hi Priaptor - I agree with some of what you said but not all. It's kind of a chicken or the egg scenario. There's not many dealers around anymore and fewer dealers are doing in home demos. Which one came first?

I personally know dealers who send equipment across the country for an in home demo and have never been burned. They are good judges of character. I also know dealers who have driven hundred of miles to put on in home demos simply because the customer asked.

Some of the oldest and best dealers in the country haven't lasted this long without offering impeccable customer service. When a dealer expects customers to rip him off the customers will. Professional dealers with good people skills who care for customer's needs first and foremost attract honest customers.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png