IGNORED

All HD Downloads not created equally

The link sucks! It goes to an article done in micro print. I had to copy the entire thing, paste it to a word document and then double the font to actually read it!!

Yea Gods!

That said, I agree with the idea that simply copying the music into a file at a higher resolution is a bit of a fraud. Up-sampling to the higher resolutions is a cheat. It is like a used car salesman pretending the 1976 Ford on the lot is a 1996 because they changed the vin number.

I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you any understanding – Samuel Johnson

In most browsers, holding the CTRL button while hitting the + button will zoom in/enlarge the page view. Conversely, CTRL and - will reduce the size.

The link does seem to be small print, but a couple of CTRL &+ pushes enlarged it. Much simpler than cut and paste to word or some such.

Doesn't change the fact lots of supposedly Hi_res material isn't. The industry needs to develop a simple agreed upon provenance for each recording they sale. Even without that it behooves serious companies to provide background on what the Hi-Res file was originally recorded and how it was processed by the time you get it from them.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

There needs be a simple industry standard...something like "24/96 recorded from master analogue tape" v "upsampled to 24/96 from original CD".

That said, I have not been disappointed by any HD Tracks product I have bought.

I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you any understanding – Samuel Johnson

Try Blue Bossa, Fire Beneath my Fingers, Charlie Haden's 'Sophisticated Ladies', The Carpenters, and the Cambridge Singers Christmas Album (not Hi-Rez)...I also have a good number of individual tracks from a lot of albums.

None has disappointed and some sound amazing. Fire beneath my Fingers is maybe my best sounding recording of classical music.

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your way of expressing the opinions and sharing the information. It is good to move as chance bring new things in life, paves the way for advancement, etc. But it is well known to everyone that moving to new location with bulk of goods is not an easy task to move or shift from one place to other place because I have experienced about that and I face the problem like that. There I go to village near to my city faced that problem there.

double breasted military jacket// military inspired jacket// military flak jacket// military jacket pattern// letterman jackets for sale// high school letterman jackets for girls// varsity jackets online// varsity style jacket//