IGNORED

Mp3tag

As a long-time digital music user and recent audiophile, I sometimes amaze myself with my ignorance! I just realized that the venerable mp3tag program can edit metadata for FLAC files (when using Windows of course)and can imbed artwork as well! AND can look up field data automatically from the internet! For a 5-thumb typer like me, this is a real blessing! I've tried sbooth's TAG, but the latest version of mp3tag is the real deal! If you haven't tried mp3tag lately, I encourage you to retry!

MacMini (late 2010 w/ 4 gb @ 10.9.5) dedicated to digital music (hi-res @24/96 FLAC & lossless @16/44.1) via Audirvana+ 1.5.12 * thru AQ Carbon USB to MF V-Link 192 to MF M1 DAC via Mogami Gold AES (XLR) * out to Sennheiser HD800 driven by Burson Audio HA-160 OR (when wife not home!) out to Paradigm Studio 60s driven by Golden Tree Audio SE-40 tube stereo amp * MacBook (lossey @iPod/iPad/iPhone/AppleTV + general computing) * MacBook Pro (late 2011) @ripping/tagging DVD-Audio + Blu ray Audio & for travel via Fiio E-17 * iPhone5 64gb w/ FLAC player