• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Have you heard his new one Doc? When it was first announced they said it would also be available as a hi-res download, so I have been holding off. Starting to think that it may not materialize though.

I have, it is on MOG. I did not know about a HiRes download. Have you checked HDtracks?

No electron left behind.

sorry, but I do not see the problem........three consecutive plays for that selection would seem about perfect to me....?

It is not a huge problem, I just did not feel like tackling it last night. I used XLD to rip the CD and I am ok with discs 1,2 and 3 being separate, but the album title is different on each and they are in reverse order in iTunes.

No electron left behind.

Luddite that I am, dealing with metadata, cover art, file management & such are things I like least about CA. But to dance, one must always pay the piper, regardless of the title requested.

You and me both. I understand it is part of the game, just like playing records brings its own set of hassles, CA has a different set, but hassles they are.

No electron left behind.

To continue OT for a bit: tagging is annoying while you do it, but once it's done well it is just so extremely powerful. I just love the fact that at one click I can pull up all my dozens of Beethoven 5 or any cover version of My Funny Valentine. So I feel it is time well invested.

Back to topic: listening to this on a train:

Donizetti: Anna Bolena, the Borynge recording with la Sutherland.

Also a very good point. Currently listening to MPR... ;)

No electron left behind.