• 2 weeks later...
Snarky Puppy, Ground Up.

This is FUN !!!

Just ordered the CD/DVD set for 12 bucks on Ebay.

Here is a YouTube link to wet your Beak :

This Is A Must See.

ENJOY !!!

Very cool band. Several of these guys have roots going back to the NTSU lab band. Hands down one of the top jazz ensembles anywhere. Their chops have chops. I highly recommend any of the lab band recordings for those that enjoy ensemble jazz performance.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Boards-of-Canada-Tomorrows-Harvest.jpg

I took a chance on the new Boards of Canada release based upon a review over on Audiostream. Turns out that this is not only a release that is well composed from a music perspective, but also a recording that has excellent sonics in its 24 bit .wav format. Electronic music is not usually my thing as my ear tends to lean more so towards acoustic instruments so this would normally be out of bounds. Those that enjoyed the Daft Punk release should check this one out – there is very little if any compression at work on this recording. - Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
Absolutely fantastic (electronic) music. Just listening right now (my album of the morning ;-). Better than Boards of Canada's Tomorrow's Harvest? I don't know what to say...Anyway, solid candidate for electronic album of this year.

Cool. Is this a new release? I was recently introduced to this artist and really like his work (and I really like the new Boards release btw). I will look for a resource to stream it - thanks for sharing.