IGNORED

I have a set of Anthony Gallo Nucleus speakers with Mp-150 Sub. Don't know what do to with it

potatosnake

Question

Hello,

I have this awesome set of speakers handed down to me from my father. They sounded great when they were set up. They are in great condition and work really well. Unfortunately I don't have any use for it. 

I wanted to know if people would be interested if I posted them for sale and what they would be worth on the used market. It's 5 Nucleus mini speakers and an mp-150 subwoofer. On top of that I have a central control unit or what ever it's called.

Initial I wanted to set it up as a 5.1 in my living room but with technology today I wouldn't have much use for it.

Any thoughts?spacer.pngspacer.png

2 answers to this question

The best resource for used audio components is HiFiShark.com

Note that prices are what’s being asked, not what it may have sold for. 

Sell price used to be available through a subscription Blue Book service on Audiogon, but that seems to not be as popular as it once was. 

On 12/30/2023 at 7:34 AM, potatosnake said:

I wanted to know if people would be interested if I posted them for sale and what they would be worth on the used market like here. It's 5 Nucleus mini speakers and an mp-150 subwoofer. On top of that I have a central control unit or what ever it's called.

Look for similar speaker sets on classifieds sites such as eBay, Avito