IGNORED

PS Audio Directstream DAC

PS Audio Directstream DAC

Selling my much loved PS Audio Directstream DAC as I upgraded to the Mola Mola Tambaqui in the summer.

Great (almost perfect) condition unit and remote control, with original boxing as shown.

The only blemishes are a few slight cosmetic scratches as highlighted on the last couple photos. I wasn't even aware of these until today and taking the pictures to create the listing. Also I sold the Bridge II and couldn't find the backplate to seal the unit so did so with sellotape as shown to keep dust out. The buyer could probably source a backplate if they set their mind to it, but it was at the rear of my rack so I didn't care as the sellotape does the job.

Factoring this and the fact many are available for sale now PS Audio has released the successor MKII DAC into the low price. Looking for £2200 £2000 which is a bargain as this was a £6000 DAC when I bought it in March of 2017.

UK sale preferred but will ship to UK or EU at my expense. I'm based in London if the buyer wish to come around and inspect the unit or collect.

PayPal Friends & Family (or buyer pays PayPal fees if they want an invoice) or bank transfer only please.

Much as I love the Tambaqui I'm sad to be selling the Direcstream as this was my pride and joy for the last 6 years and is a truly awesome DAC.

Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Alan

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm MU1 > (Sablon 2020 AES) > Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Focal Sopra No2 speakers

• 4 weeks later...

Price drop to £2000

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm MU1 > (Sablon 2020 AES) > Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Focal Sopra No2 speakers