IGNORED

Monitor Audio Gold Reference 60 Floor Standing Speakers Mint and Matching GR 60 Center Channel

Monitor Audio Gold Reference 60 Floor Standing Speakers Mint and Matching GR 60 Center Channel

Monitor Audio Gold Reference 60 in mint condition. Matching GR 60 Center Channel included at no extra charge. List Price for floorstanders was $3995. List Price for center channel was $1595, I believe. Original boxes, manuals, tool box, plinths and brochures. The floor standers are in perfect shape, no scratches, mars or anything. One pin is broken off fro one speaker mesh grill. The center channel has just a couple of barely visible blemishes. These speakers have really been pampered. Paypal is the accepted payment method.

Many positive reviews can be found on the internet.

GR60 specs:
Frequency Response. 28 Hz -30 KHz.
Sensitivity (1W@1M) 90 dB.
Nominal Impedance. 6 Ohms.
Power Handling (RMS) 200 W.
Dimensions 41" x 8" x 13" 53 lbs each.
Towering flagship of the range, the GR60 is a no compromise full bandwidth design and engineering tour de force. It brings lifelike scale, power, dynamics and realism to music and film. Whatever you've heard before, it will take your breath away.

GR Center Channel specs:
Frequency Response 40 Hz -30 Khz.
Sensitivity (1W@1M) 90.5 dB.
Nominal Impedance. 8 Ohms.
Power Handling (RMS) 150 W.
Dimensions 8" x 22" x 9" 26 lbs.
The GR Center speakers dynamic reach and generous power handling means that it can cope with the most demanding inputs and always have something in reserve.

One final note: I have been a high-end audio hobbyist since 1997 and a trusted and reliable trader on Audiogon, Ebay, and US Audio Mart. Please review my member feedback on usaudiomart and on Audiogon where I have been a member since 1999 with over 200 favorable feedback ratings. I also have 100% positive feedback on Ebay. My member name is audiojerry on each website. I am selling for a close friend.

• Seller
    audiojerry
  • Date
    03/28/23
  • Price
    1,500.00 USD
  • Category