IGNORED

Tracks are auto-skipping

J_andrews

Hello

I have been using JPLAY for IOS since it's release with a Bricasti M1SE DAC.  It has been great.  Makes Roon sound broken.  The only issue I have is random skipping from both Quboz and my local library.  It will be playing a track and then just jump to the next one.  When I go back into the APP it shows that is still playing the original one.  I have tried the Update setting at 1, 10 and 100 but I still experience the same issue.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there an update on this issue?  I emailed log files again this week for review but have not heard back from anyone at JPLAY.  I find it interesting that this thread has gone silent and I get no feedback from them.  I feel this software release was a cash grab and now is becoming vaporware.

1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

No worries. We've all been there :~)

I work in IT and know how people can react when something does not work.  Knowledge to the end user we understand you are having an and we are working diligently on a fix.  Give them periodic updates to your request.  Going dark will make people feel you don't care.

35 minutes ago, bbc802 said:

To be very honest, I'm wondering at that stage whether this actually is a jplay for ios issue or if it's not rather linked to jplay/jplay femto. 

I need to test jplay for ios with something else than jplay femto but I am a bit lazy to install audiolinux to test with a different upnp renderer and server.

I have not been experiencing any issue on euphony since I last switched to it although I did experience problems at the beginning of this thread, so I don't know what to think of it.

I'll soon try again jplay.

I added Audirvana to my playback routine and have no issue with Quboz.  Same with Roon and Mconnect.