IGNORED

Chord DAVE with Sean Jacobs ARC6 DC4 Power Supply and DAVE Capacitor Board

PRODUCT NAME:

DESCRIPTION:
I am selling my Chord DAVE and Sean Jacobs ARC6 DC4 power supply as a turn-key system. The ARC6 DC4 is a powerful upgrade to the already top rated DAVE. This also includes the new DAVE capacitor board by Sean Jacobs.

SPECIFICATIONS:
This fully maxed out ARC6 DC4 is configured with the Mundorf silver/gold wire upgrade. A detailed product description for this ultimate level DC power supply can be found at the Sean Jacobs website.

CONDITION:
9/10 Excellent. I am the original owner and purchased these items new: Chord DAVE in June 2020, Sean Jacobs DC4 in October 2020, and ARC6 upgrade in September 2021. Both units are black and in pristine condition. Handled once for installation and a second time for this sale.

PRICE:
A new Chord DAVE currently retails for over $14K. Based on hifizero.com recent used prices have ranged from $6000 to $9300. The fully maxed out ARC6 DC4 currently sells for $10K. These are rarely found on the used market, and Sean Jacobs does not discount them. The new DAVE capacitor board has a price of $500. Total for this system new would be $24,500 and the asking price is $13,500 (lowered from original asking price of $16,000).

BUYER’S BENEFITS:
Given the 3 to 4 months burn-in time on the ARC6 DC4, Sean Jacob’s 5 year warranty, and the nearly 2 months lead time on a new unit, purchasing this system is definitely beneficial to the buyer.

INSPECTION:
The DAVE and ARC6 DC4 are with the Sean Jacobs US technician for a pre-sales inspection, and will be shipped directly from him. Sean Jacobs is aware of this, and as a potential buyer you can contact Sean directly to confirm.

PAYMENT TERMS:
Add 3% for PayPal or use PayPal Friends and Family with no fee.

SHIPPING:
Buyer pays for shipping. Will double-box for safe transport. The dimensions and weight are as follows:

- DAVE (double boxed) 20x20x12 inches, 15.1 lbs
- ARC6 DC4 (double boxed): 24x18x13 inches, 50.7 lbs

RETURNS:
No returns accepted.

REVIEWS:
Consistent positive descriptions from owners can be found at the Head-Fi website, and a long form review of this combo in the article Reality Quest: Power and Digital Audio with the Sean Jacobs DC4 (Note: review was written before the ARC6 upgrade of DC4).

“We don’t like their sound … and guitar music is on the way out!”

– Decca Records, 1962

Taiko Audio Extreme | Vinnie Rossi L2i SE and L2 DAC | Omega Super Alnico Monitors | JL Audio Fathom Sub