IGNORED

Sonore opticalModule Deluxe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have connected my sonore optical module de luxe V2 for 5 days now. He replaced the tp-link MC220L. The sfp’s and corning cable are from afterdark which is connected to my first uptone EtherRegen. Both the tp-link and the sonore are powered with the uptone SMPS of 7.5 volts.

It is very surprising to me how the SQ has increased and is getting better every day. I first waited for this result before possibly buying a good 7V LPS, but the results indicate that that will certainly happen.

Nicely done sonore!!

On 10/20/2022 at 1:48 PM, Johnnydev said:

I have connected my sonore optical module de luxe V2 for 5 days now. He replaced the tp-link MC220L. The sfp’s and corning cable are from afterdark which is connected to my first uptone EtherRegen. Both the tp-link and the sonore are powered with the uptone SMPS of 7.5 volts.

It is very surprising to me how the SQ has increased and is getting better every day. I first waited for this result before possibly buying a good 7V LPS, but the results indicate that that will certainly happen.

Nicely done sonore!!

I have now connected the Uptone LPS 1.2 at 7V to the sonore OM with a very good result!  :-)