IGNORED

DAC and AMP with multichannel input and output

CptRaboTieso

Question

Hi, I'm quite new to the audio hobby, but not completely, I'm mainly listening to music on vynil lately and using my computer to listen to music I haven't got on my vynil collection yet. I also use my computer to watch some movies, play games and that kind of stuff. I'm trying to decide on what DAC and AMP to get, or what combo. I want to be able to listen to my computer audio or my turntable audio using the same headphones/ speakers, so I can enjoy the best audio both my devices can give me. Pricewise I'm at a stump, I'm not planning on spending more than 200, but if there is a reasonable price bump that gives me a nice boost in quality I can save up some more. I'm currently using a pair of edifiers 980T as my main drivers and AKGs K240 as my pair of headphones. Neither of my listening devices are top of the line by any means, but I'd rather start a stack now and upgrade the headphones and speakers down the line. As for my output devices I don't have a dedicated sound card on my PC, and my turntable is a Audio Technica AT-LP60XBT.

Thanks a lot for reading my topic and trying to help.

TL;DR Need DAC with two inputs and AMP with two outputs

3 answers to this question