IGNORED

High Fidelity Cables - New 3D version RCA/BNC Interconnects

High Fidelity Cables - New 3D version RCA/BNC Interconnects

This is the latest reference version of the High Fidelity Cables CT-2 RCA interconnects. They also come with RCA to BNC adaptors, and I used them as BNC cables between the SRC.DX and Chord DAVE. 

They are not listed on the High Fidelity Cables website yet, but they are a level up from the CT-2 Double Helix Signature RCA Interconnects, which makes it their reference CT-2 model. I was told that the improvement this 3D version brings them on par with the next series (Orchestral), but I have not verified that statement myself. 

They are ~1.40m long which is what High Fidelity Cables considers to be  the best length for digital (BNC) cables. Those were sent to me to test. I liked them so much, that I immediately bought a pair, and they became my reference cable for SRC.DX to DAVE. Highly recommend them. They work better in this application terminated as RCAs and using an RCA to BNC adaptor. The reason for that is that the RCA connectors have magnets inside that increase the performance of the High Fidelity Cables.

I am about to sell my DAVE DAC, so a lucky person will benefit from having these for a fraction of the retail price. 

They are probably really good as RCA's but I haven't tried them in that application. 

• Seller
    Nenon
  • Date
    12/08/21
  • Price
    2,000.00 USD
  • Category

Industry disclosure: 

Dealer for: Taiko Audio, Aries Cerat, Audio Mirror, Sean Jacobs

https://chicagohifi.com