IGNORED

Article: Review | Constellation Audio Inspiration Integrated 1.0 Amplifier

A data point….currently own the Constellation Preamp 1 and until recently, the Wilson Tune Tots.  When hearing that Chris was planning to review this pairing, after some initial surprise, (so small and ultra luxe) I was immensely curious to read of his conclusions.  Once getting past the price points for this two piece system, excepting server/Dac, the pairing seems inspired.  I can easily imagine anyone with the requisite financial resources and no interest in the continual fussing we all seem inclined to, ending up with a simple, beautiful and completely musical system.  Stand mounted Tune Tots are effortlessly expressive, the Constellation a great pairing.  
Simple, clean and endlessly involving.

i recently added the Conny Pre to my system after putting it between a Bartok DAC running directly to my Pass Lab.  I have, since my very early days with a Berkeley Alpha Series One, always run the system directly, DAC to Amp, assuming this was the “cleanest” path so was completely surprised when borrowing the Conny for the weekend.  I am a convert.

The influence of this preamp was immediate and completely obvious.  Music was fleshed out and broadened in a way I hadn’t anticipated .
Well, I bought it directly.