IGNORED

I have had it with Roon, their lack of support, their user forum, and it's users...

I have felt for a while that there is something else going on at Roon that we don't know about.  I don't know of any other company that would be ok with users waiting 10, 20 even 30 days for an initial and unhelpful response from their support.  On top of that, support rarely ever actually solves an issue for anyone.  You basically have to wait until a new update comes along and hope they fixed this issue.  This last update they focused on their stupid search again and fixed only a few of the numerous issues they have.  They continually let known bugs and issues take a backseat to better searching and prettier looking pages.  All that stuff is nice, but they need to just fix their issues first.  Most of them seem small and would not take a long time to fix. For example, how hard could it be for a team of developers to fix their dark mode so the window title bar isn't bright white?  I sometimes wonder if they even have a full dev team or if it is just a couple of them actually coding...  It would explain a lot.  

• 2 months later...