IGNORED

The development of Project ClayX Mutec MC-3+USB x Farad Super3 Black Modenize Edition

I think something which could be an interesting proposition for some is offering a bundle of a brand new Mutec MC3+USB + Super Farad 3 fully modified and covered by warranty. If I didn't already have mine this would have been tempting. It would be good to get such a bundle into the hands of reviewers  ;)

2 hours ago, Cazzesman said:

I can vouch for the fact that Mjw21a is so happy about the SQ results from AfterDark and Farad he is naming his next child Adrian Mattijs :-)

I might add, that like many explorers, I could well follow in his footsteps sooner rather than later.   No more next children though for me folks.   Keep up the grand work you two. 

Regards Cazzesman

Only partially true.  We're unable to have another child.  Just makes the one we have all the more precious. 

I'm delighted with the Fared Super3 powering the Mutec MC-3+USB. Enough so that there's another on order for my Afterdark Emperor Double Crown.... Also a Curious cables Evolved USB cable  ;)

If I ever try LPS for my media PC and wireless mesh access points, they'll just be inexpensive Chinese units or otherwise those which I have spare. No more Fared Super3, especially when I'm not convinced an LPS will make much difference in these areas.