IGNORED

My playlist names have been abbreviated

SallyBooks

Question

3 answers to this question

@SallyBooks i noticed that also-it doesn’t really bother me but i think if you click the dots after the abbreviation full name may show up otherwise ask Damien if he still cares about A+3.5.46 on this illustrious forum i have forgotten which number he now uses here after his name(maybe someone else can help)

also go to Audirvana community who may or may not help AND definitely write to SUPPORT ie [email protected] they respond very quickly and are not as rude or critical as support at ROON

hope this helps bobmd

Thanks for responding.  It wouldn't be a big deal, but I have dozens of lists starting with the same prefixes and need to click through all of them to get to the suffixes.  My wife and friends can't use it at all.  Tried the dots, but they don't work and there doesn't seem to be any controls anywhere for text, fonts, etc.  Extending the panel size doesn't work either, like it does in iTunes.  Took your advice and emailed support.  

Support recommended expanding the panel on the left side with the playlist names.  The panel can go all the way to the other side and nothing happens to the abbreviations.  Apparently, some adjustments were made in 3.5.46 that allow room for more and bigger pictures and less room for text (my hunch).  Maybe this has something to do with Studio, I don't know.  For me, the answer was to revert to the older version using Time Machine.  I hope Damien has this fixed for the next version, or I'll never be able to upgrade again.