IGNORED

Does such software exist?

I currently have Roon and a Qobuz Family subscription on a Mac Mini 2018. However with Apple Music going down the Lossless and Atmos route I am going to cancel my Roon and Qobuz subs and save a tidy sum each month. The problem is I would like a piece of software that allows me to control Apple Music on my Mac Mini via an IPad and maybe even allow me to send my music to maybe a Sonos setup etc…

Basically Roon Lite but for Apple Music.

Given how anal the online music streaming giants have been thus far are about providing direct online server access to 3rd party developers' own music library management software, I'd say that's highly unlikely.

We are far more united and have far more in common with each other than things that divide us.

-- Jo Cox

On 5/31/2021 at 11:51 PM, Wafubloke said:

I would like a piece of software that allows me to control Apple Music on my Mac Mini via an IPad

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/itunes-remote/id284417350

iTunes Remote is the best way to control Apple Music, iTunes, or the Apple TV app from anywhere in your home. Simply download the app to your iPhone or iPad, and connect directly to Apple Music, iTunes, or the Apple TV app on your Mac or PC.

Requirements:
• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 11.4 or later
• Wi-Fi connection to Apple TV, Apple Music, or iTunes on a Mac or PC
• macOS 10.15.2 or higher for Apple Music and the Apple TV app
• iTunes 12.8 or later is recommended for use with iTunes Remote

Set up the iTunes Remote app for Music on Mac

https://support.apple.com/guide/music/set-up-the-itunes-remote-app-mus4cd95db32/mac