IGNORED

Can you connect a USB thumb drive to one of the USB ports on the front of the USBridge?

On 4/17/2021 at 11:28 PM, rebbi said:

Hi,

I finally received my USBridge Signature from India yesterday! 

Can I just plug a thumb drive containing my music library files into one of the USB ports on the front of the USBridge (the ones labeled WiFi/Bluetooth)?

Thanks,

SF

Yes ,we can connect music stored pen drive or Hard disk to front USB port of the USBridge signature player.

Yes, I figured this out and last night it was working fine and the USBridge sounded fantastic.

But today, it just won't boot at all. When I switch on the Shanti, both LED's light up on the USBridge, but then they glow solid and there's no activity flickering as if it's booting up. I connected a monitor to the HDMI port and it just shows "no signal." Can you help me?

Thank you,

Steve 

9 hours ago, rebbi said:

Yes, I figured this out and last night it was working fine and the USBridge sounded fantastic.

But today, it just won't boot at all. When I switch on the Shanti, both LED's light up on the USBridge, but then they glow solid and there's no activity flickering as if it's booting up. I connected a monitor to the HDMI port and it just shows "no signal." Can you help me?

Thank you,

Steve 

Can you please remove the SD card and insert it back and power ON  the device and check. Forwarded PM also please check

• 1 year later...