IGNORED

Paul Hynes SR7 turbo 19vdc 10 amp Single rail

Paul Hynes SR7 turbo 19vdc 10 amp Single rail

View Classified

I ordered this power supply from Paul Hynes Design back in November. It will be built next week and shipped soon after. I had planned to use this to power my Server, Sonictransporter i7AP, since my experience has been that I get very nice sq improvement as I moved up the LPS line from the included supply to a Small Green Computer LPS to an Uptone JS-2 currently in use. However, now I’m considering upgrading the server to an Antipodes which does not accommodate an external supply. So I’m trying to see if I can sell the Paul Hynes to help pay for the Antipodes. I ordered the upgraded turbo version with the upgraded xlr dc connection. I also ordered a 0.5 meter copper dc cable.  I paid over $1800.00 which included PayPal fees and shipping. If someone is interested in getting this top quality LPS without having to wait, this is the opportunity. I would like to get $1600 OBO for unit and dc cable. I will cover PayPal fees, and if purchased prior to delivery I may be able to have Paul Hynes deliver directly to buyer with no charge to you. Otherwise, buyer pays shipping.

USA sales only