IGNORED

Roon skips songs or long pause

On 1/20/2021 at 9:32 PM, AudioDoctor said:

There is a lot of discussion on this on the Roon forums as well. I have this happen here sporadically and Roons only answer was to blame my network...

I can assure you and Roon, my network is fine as is the speed of my connection.

I have been having the same issues since the May/Jun 2020 Roon update. Roon was blaming my DAC (Directsream Sr) and now my network (after reviewing the logs and stoppages on Qobuz content). 

My network is rock solid everywhere (all other devices) although I have been making changes to see if I can eliminate variables. 

To say I'm frustrated by the lack of Roon support would be an understatement

I am EtherRegen to a Innuos MKII SE>Innuos Phoenix>Direcstream (USB)

MAIN: Sonore Optical Module Deluxe/Farad Super 3 (7v) > Uptone EtherRegen/Farad Super 3(9v)/AfterDark Emperor Signature/Farad Super 3 (12v) > Innuos Zenith MKII SE (ER A) > ER (B) > Meitner MA-3 DAC > Ayre K-5xe MP Preamplifier > Ayre VX-5 Twenty Amplifier  > Vandersteen Quatro Woods

POWER: AQ Niagara 5000 > AQ (Hurricane)/Triode Wire Labs/Shunyata Python/Nordost Blue Heaven/Audience AU24 SE/Audio Sensibilities Sig Silver

CABLING: Silversmith Audio Fidelium Speaker/Sablon Pantela Reserva 2020 Lan/Ghent JSSG360 Cat 6/AQ Earth & Pegasus/Aurelis Deuland 75ohm

ISOLATION: Stillpoints/Symposium/IsoAcoustics/Herbie's/PS Audio Powerbase