IGNORED

I need basic help for my hi-fi system

Dti

Question

Hello everyone I'm glad to enter the depths of this wast ocean. 

I need some basic help, because I have no idea what should I start with. 

I have no equipment whatsoever, but I plan to buy quite some in the next half a year.

Staring off with the source (My biggest concerns). My goal is to buy a turntable for my Vynil, but i also have a huge CD collection. Those are the too main reasons I want this Hi-Fi system. 

I also stream my music via Spotify (I know the quality isn't the best). 

I do understand that a good turntable doesn't come with CD player, and that I will need a separate device for it, but I dont want to buy a lot of difderent devices just to hook my system up to all of my devices (E.g. Tv, turntable, cd player). 

Amp. I've heard there is quite a few good ones with multiple funcions, so i could hook everything up on it or something like that. Maybe a cd player built in? I don't want to ruin the quality with foul devices. 

Speakers. I'm thinking of getting tower type sprakers  for some powerful, yet clean sound. What voltage I'm not quite sure yet, but I'm open for suggestion

Amp and speakers budged 300-450 Usd. 

In conclusion.

I need any kind of advise, because as you probably understood I'm really lost in this field.

Thank you for youe time! 

1 answer to this question

Powered speakers with phone preamp: Best Powered Speakers to Pair With a Turntable | Audio Advice

Directly plug in your turntable.  Get a disc player of your choice.  Simple, compact and affordable.

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear RAX43 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBTouch ->SABAJ A10d->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: iPeng (iPad Air & iPhone); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: iPhone 12 ProMax & Radio Paradise or NAS streaming; Sony NWZ ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers