IGNORED

$PRICE REDUCTION$ Mac Mini (Late 2014) 3GHz, 1TB-SSD, 16GB RAM, Uptone MMK Kit + (Optional) HDPlex 200 LPS

$PRICE REDUCTION$ Mac Mini (Late 2014) 3GHz, 1TB-SSD, 16GB RAM, Uptone MMK Kit + (Optional) HDPlex 200 LPS

Mac Mini (Late 2014)

- 3.0GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7 
- 1TB SSD 
- 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- macOS Catalina
- Uptone MacMini MMK DC-Conversion Kit installed
- [Optional] HDPlex 200W LPS 

Asking Price:

MacMini/Uptone-MMK  $1100
[Optional] HDPlex 200 LPS  $300

**Free Shipping**

List Prices when New:
MacMini $1999
Uptone MMK Kit $135
HDPlex 200 LPS $395

I am the original owner and purchased this new from Apple in December 2016. I upgraded the unit with the Uptone DC-Conversion kit and the linear PSU in January 2018. Will sell the Mini either sans PSU (you will need to have your own 12v LPSU in that case), or with the HDPlex 200 included. 

Original packaging. All original parts for the Mini included (in case one desires to remove the MMK kit and convert the computer back to its original state). 

Unit in excellent condition cosmetically and functionally. Has never needed repair. Latest version of macOS Catalina installed. I ran Roon server on it without a hitch. 

USA buyers only please.

Roon Nucleus REV B -> DH Labs Mirage USB Cable -> Ayre QB-9 Twenty DAC -> SPL Elector Preamp -> Bryston 2.5 Cubed amp -> Magnepan 1.7i speakers + REL T9x

jonathan

• 2 weeks later...

At his time, I am keeping the HDPlex LPS available to potential buyers of the Mac Mini only. Should the Mini be sold without the power supply, the HDPlex will then be posted for sale. Thx for your interest. 

Roon Nucleus REV B -> DH Labs Mirage USB Cable -> Ayre QB-9 Twenty DAC -> SPL Elector Preamp -> Bryston 2.5 Cubed amp -> Magnepan 1.7i speakers + REL T9x

jonathan