IGNORED

SOLD-RAAL SR1a Requisite Ribbon ear phone - Includes dedicated Schiit Jotenheim R & MB DAC, Free ship

SOLD-RAAL SR1a Requisite Ribbon ear phone - Includes dedicated Schiit Jotenheim R & MB DAC, Free ship

New open box, removed to test and take photos. Purchased from Moon Audio as the combo package with the recommended Schiit Jotenheim R dedicated amp with optional multi-bit DAC factory installed. All original accessories and cables are included - nice balanced RAAL cable and amp power cord. Comes in factory custom Pelican case and outer shipping box. This headphone and amp are in new condition with no marks of any kind. I bought it August 12, 2020 but never really got a chance to use it since I just got a transfer and have to relocate soon. My loss your gain.....save hundreds off the $4,195 list for a new unit. What I did hear was mind blowing ....you feel like you are in the recording studio. The transparency and detail revealed was way better than any other headphone I owned - Focal and Audeze top models. A game changer like the reviewers say.

Price is FIRM - save $600 off list. No international shipping.

I will cover the shipping and PayPal fee if used. I also accept personal check, bank issued check, money order, Zelle, bank transfer, PayPal personal (to friend) to avoid the PP fees would be most appreciated. My feedback is 100% at Audiogon (fpalm69)
Message me with any questions

Here is a link to Moon Audio where I purchased them:   https://www.moon-audio.com/raal-sr1a-ribbon-headphone-with-interface.html 

• Seller
    fpalm69
  • Date
    09/11/20
  • Price
    3,595.00 USD
  • Category

2 channel : full Innuos suite / Black Cat USB cables / Kii Three BXT

Desktop : Innuos PulseMINI / Roon ROCK / SaBaj A20d amp-DAC / DCA E3 headphones