IGNORED

Hqplayer4 Remote HQPDcontrol v4

Bushikai

3 hours ago, Lio_B said:

thank you for your answer Ales
in addition to that, I notice, for some time, a slowness in the execution of the commands: play, pause, advance in the track played... I do not know if I am the only one to make this observation?
sometimes you even have to relaunch the command  to run it.
I wonder if the best is not the enemy of the good.
to want to do a lot of things with this app, the basics suffer. 😔

I've noticed the slow response lately on my Android phone.

On 6/6/2022 at 4:44 PM, Ales Prochazka said:

@Lio_B

I'll check it out, but I don't think I can control some things.
Try to compare the response speed of 'play', 'pause', 'seek', 'stop' operations with the official HQPlayer Client.

Today, there is no issue.  I can just tap the button, and the action happens.  Strange...

• 7 months later...

I've been using HQPDcontrol for the past year.  Thank you so much!

I've recently been using a very large playlist (300+ tracks), and I've been experiencing some issues:

1.  On my Android phone, if I'm on the Now Playing screen and swipe left to see the HQP Queue, it doesn't follow the track currently playing.  I am forced to scroll and scroll to find the track to see what's next so I can skip to a different track.

2.  If I'm scrolling through on the HQP Queue screen, the list seems to very often reload to the first track and I completely lose my place. I have to constantly scroll down to try and find where I was.  

Does HQPDcontrol not have what I think is called "follow curser mode" where the HQP Queue screen would always follow the track currently playing?  Did I miss a setting somewhere in HQP?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...