IGNORED

Adding And Viewing Additional Artwork And Information In iTunes

mwheelerk

I worked for a while to get really good quality cover art into my iTunes library. That job is complete except for the new albums I add to the library. They display well on my iPod, my iMac and my HDTV via the Mac Mini I use as a server. I use Cover Flow, Front Row and the Screen Saver function using the iTunes Library Artwork.

I would like to add more artwork such as the back inserts from CDs or back of album covers and related booklets or lyrics to my library and I would hope to be able to display those.

I know that I can add more artwork by selecting a particular song>Get Info>Artwork>Add but is there a way to add this additional artwork to an entire album? I cannot see how to do this without it erasing the original cover artwork. Doing it by individual song the only way I can see to display it is in Album View in the lower left corner with the back and forth arrows but any information at that level is not legible. Is there any other way using Cover Flow, Front Row, Remote App or some other means to display this full screen?

How and where are you adding booklets to albums and lyrics to songs? How are these displayed so they can be read?

Thanks for any assistance and recommendations.

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."
Frank Zappa