Uptone Audio LPS-1

Doing a bit of a clear our as the girlfriend is telling me I'm not allowed to buy any new toys until I sell some of the older ones from the 'big box of stuff' 😂

LPS-1

No original box or instructions included.

Included:

LPS-1

Original mains adaptor and pug (UK)

DC cable 2.1mm

The unit has a few marks on it. As pictured. Mostly on the underside. Nameplate has a blemish under the pT of UpTone on the front. Top and backplate are fine. Works perfectly though which is what matters and bargain price to reflect the condition.

Cost £444. Looking for £175. I'll pay shipping and PayPal. UK or Europe only please.

Cheers,

Alan

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm MU1 > (Sablon 2020 AES) > Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Focal Sopra No2 speakers

• 2 weeks later...

No longer available

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm MU1 > (Sablon 2020 AES) > Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Focal Sopra No2 speakers