IGNORED

Innuos Zen Mk II music server, 2TB, large hi-res library

Offering my like new Innuos Zen mk II server for $1500 shipped CONUS. I am the first and only owner, bought it new last year in England. 2TB of onboard storage, with just shy of 1TB of hi-res files loaded now. Obviously you can delete them and start fresh on the hard drive, but it is quite a nice library of music should you want to keep any of it (some pics from Roon included to give you a sense of what's on it).

Runs Roon core, which is how I used it. I found it to be a huge sonic step up from a SonicTransporter that I was running beforehand. The addition of the Zen to my system really opened my ears to the possibilities of digital hi-fi. Selling because I'm downsizing, doing very little listening these days and when I do I am listening to vinyl.

Runs on UK voltage so I've used it with a step-down transformer which will be included in this sale. Operates flawlessly in this configuration. I should have it converted to US voltage when I bought it in England but I didn't think of it, and once back in the States with the unit I communicated with Innuos about it and they said that using a step-down would have no impact on performance.

IMG_8379.jpeg

IMG_8380.jpeg

IMG_8385.jpeg

IMG_8383.jpeg

IMG_8381.jpeg

IMG_8384.jpeg

IMG_8382.jpeg

IMG_8386.jpeg

IMG_8387.jpeg

IMG_8385.jpeg

IMG_8388.jpeg

Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 9.28.06 AM.png