IGNORED

My IFI Micro iUSB3.0 died - what's next?

As the title says, my ifi Micro iUSB3.0 died and it seems that product has been discontinued. I had it feed my stock Singxer SU-1 Which fed my Wyred 4 Sound DAC 2v2SE. I was happy with the sound but with the IUSB3.0 dying it seems like a good opportunity to improve my system.

Not sure if I should wait until someone sells their iUSB3.0 and add a LPS, or go a different route. Only thing I can see that ifi has is the  Nano iGalvanic Isolation, which seems to be a bit of a step backwards. People seem to love the Uptone ISO REGEN and the UltraCap LPS-1.2 combo, but I was hoping to spend less than what those cost. I'm open to new or used hardware.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, knowing that I may have to go higher price-wise than I want to attain noticeable improvement.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I actually found the issue. My USB cable must have just been just a tad too long for everything to sync up properly. I went ahead and got an active USB cable and a 5v wall wart and it works like a champ now.

I tell ya what, having the micro USB3.0 in the chain made a substantially difference in the noise level.

I did contact ifi, they said they can replace the board on the micro USB3.0 for $212 plus shipping