IGNORED

Audirvana Convolution VST3

I have the latest Audirvana Windows version and I can run the plugin SIR3 for convolution (SIR Audio Tools) and Room Shaper by Thierry (Home Audio Fidelity). Excellent sound with my McIntosh MAC6700 and my Dynaudio Focus 340. To my ears and taste, better than Roon I must say. The mids and bass are more defined.

Roon Rock (NUC8i3BEK), Lumin A1, Audioquest Water XLR, McIntosh C70, McIntosh MC302, McIntosh MC74 Tuner, Monsoon AC power cord, Audioquest Rocket 88, Dynaudio Focus 340 and BIS Audio EVO Powerstrip.

You are right Chris, I wish we could have convolution integrated into Audirvana. Roon has this option, but to my point of view, DSP and convolution does not sound so good. I prefer to take the uneasy way to have, to my taste, a better sound. We are audiophile, right? 😉

If I can help others, it's not so complicated to use SIR3. My WAV files came from Thierry (Home Audio Fidelity), As you can see, you need only two or three tweaks. First, turn off dry mix and autogain. Secondly, search your wav files on your hard disk (c:) and register your preset. Don't forget to choose true stereo in "routing" option. That's it : )

Capture d’écran (5).png

Roon Rock (NUC8i3BEK), Lumin A1, Audioquest Water XLR, McIntosh C70, McIntosh MC302, McIntosh MC74 Tuner, Monsoon AC power cord, Audioquest Rocket 88, Dynaudio Focus 340 and BIS Audio EVO Powerstrip.