IGNORED

Digo One Sig - No sound output

Since late 2018 the Digi One Signature worked just fine. It is not used a more than an hour a week so can't imagine what could be wrong. Beginning two weeks ago I noticed the sound would work and other times it would not. Meaning there is no sound output. Typically, I run the coaxial output into my Anthem AV processor but I have also tried another dac minidsp 2x4 hd which is known to be working. I am running moOde 6.4.2 player and the Sig is mounted in a RPI3b v1.2.

Please let me know if there are any steps on my end to try or perhaps or maybe some command line commands to produce diagnostic details.  Many thanks.

Timothy Ivie

I used command line to check status. Here is the result. Does this mean the board has a fault?

pi@moode:~ $ aplay -l
**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
card 0: sndallodigione [snd_allo_digione], device 0: Allo DigiOne HiFi wm8804-spdif-0 [Allo DigiOne HiFi wm8804-spdif-0]
  Subdevices: 0/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #

Timothy Ivie

• 1 month later...

To Allo support

Working with someone directly on your support team has been most helpful. He had make measurements of my board ( please see attached ) and it seems the board is bad. He told me I would hear back from someone in Sales once the office has opened. 

Could I get an update my particular case as I have gone 3 months with no music and really need to get a replacement Digi HAT.

Thanks

20200425 Digi Sig measurements.pdf

Timothy Ivie

On 5/24/2020 at 12:19 AM, onionhead said:

To Allo support

Working with someone directly on your support team has been most helpful. He had make measurements of my board ( please see attached ) and it seems the board is bad. He told me I would hear back from someone in Sales once the office has opened. 

Could I get an update my particular case as I have gone 3 months with no music and really need to get a replacement Digi HAT.

Thanks

20200425 Digi Sig measurements.pdf 170.46 kB · 2 downloads

Forwarded PM please check

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2020 at 9:48 PM, Audio_Allo said:

Have sent PM to Allo as requested included some documentation no reply to date. I know they are shipping product but don't if office staff is back to work. Does anyone in the Allo community know if sales and support staff are back to work?

Timothy Ivie

39 minutes ago, onionhead said:

Have sent PM to Allo as requested included some documentation no reply to date. I know they are shipping product but don't if office staff is back to work. Does anyone in the Allo community know if sales and support staff are back to work?