IGNORED

UpTone Audio EtherREGEN (Objective Discussion Only)

I think I am big outlier from all you people. While I appreciate and enjoy higher fidelity, audio, I am not as much bothered about it. I prefer listening to my Bluetooth or phone speaker or a mono speaker, and dance to it. The reason I stick around, explore and spot changes is only on a scientific pursuit to learn things. No matter how great the music is, for me, it doesn't compare to the pleasure I get when I play the flute in my amateurish ways, or sing, or blast an edm in my Bluetooth speaker and dance to it. Hi-fi is typically too restrictive - wall hugging, imaging sweet spot, unstable headphones, room restrictions, etc.

My approach here is Tweak, experiment, learn. Characterize the aberration in notes, and develop tones and try to spot it audibly, when the gear is ready to measure. Did a few of them successfully already. Few others friends helped me, like the difference between winyl and foobar. I don't think that particular measurement is audible, but it proves that they both don't do the same thing and there may be more aberrations hidden not yet measured.

Tldr: less bothered about hifi audio for my consumption. I'm using it as a gateway to explore power supply design, signal processing/machine learning, electrical-mechanical interactions and transistor modelling.