IGNORED

RAAL-requisite SR1a Has Landed

I installed the filters this afternoon. What a difference! The filters do an awesome job of removing a digital edge/ glare - that i didn't know was there. It is so much smoother and more refined. Also, the bottom end added with two of the filters provides a much more solid foundation to all music I have tried and with no bloat. This is the best $250 I have every spent on audio. Amazing job Mitch! 

15 minutes ago, jlbrach said:

how exactly does this work?....I presently use my sr1a with the hsa-1b via roon  and my chord dave/blu2....how would I actually use these filters with the setup I have presently have?

Very easy to do with Mitch's step by step instructions but it must be done through a macbook or PC not an IOS device - maybe the more technically inclined have a work around for this? So I am now using my macbook to control rooner server. Filters are truly great!

2 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Adding the filters is done with a computer. Once added, any Roon remote still works as normal. The filters are stored in Roon. 

That's what I thought would happen but it doesn't at least not for me. On my ipad, the filters are not available even though roon has them and are visible through my mac. So maybe there is a trick I am missing, I don't know?