IGNORED

The Beast

Pierre, grazie. I'm downloading this as I write. Even better, you've turned me onto a wonderful new source of jazz downloads. I'm now about to eat my way through the Sunnyside Records catalog. The Rebecca Martin (which is sublime) will be my first purchase.

ringrazie - david

iMac - iTunes(AIFF) - Squeeze 7.9- QOBUZ flac streamer - Vodafone Revolution Router - Transporter - Pathos Classic One MkIII - JM/Focal Daline 3 - dhLabs & Xindak xlr cables - Mapleshade header and footers - AppleTV3

Hi David,

I'm glad you like it, I'm listening to the beast all the time. the second track particularly, it became my musical breakfast and gives me good vibes for the day : )

I'm so focused on my work at the moment that I haven't cast an eye on bandcamp. and you're right the catalogue seems to be great and at very reasonable prices. I don't know Rebecca Martin but will follow your advice and have a listen.

Cheers,

Pierre

Ciao, Pier!

My only suggestion for the site, so far, is a clearer indication of bit rate. Telling you how many mb's for the download is a clue but not an answer.

iMac - iTunes(AIFF) - Squeeze 7.9- QOBUZ flac streamer - Vodafone Revolution Router - Transporter - Pathos Classic One MkIII - JM/Focal Daline 3 - dhLabs & Xindak xlr cables - Mapleshade header and footers - AppleTV3