IGNORED

Sonore Signature Power Supply w/Custom Sonore (Cardas) DC 3 AC cable $900

I have a Sonore Signature Power Supply for sale. It comes with an upgraded custom Sonore (Cardas) DC 3 AC cable. 

From Sonore's site:

The Sonore Signature Power Supply is Sonore’s all-out top grade power supply designed to drive the ultra/microRendu. Most everything about this power supply is deluxe from the Cardas-Sonore custom DC output cable; custom made footers with Sorbothane isolators, beautiful aluminum case, and many United States sourced parts. The Sonore Signature Power Supply was designed specifically to provide an ultra-low noise, and ultra-low impedance supply for the ultra/microRendu. The Sonore Signature has a custom ultra-low noise discrete linear regulator as well as the ability to provide the necessary peak current for the ultra/microRendu. The resultant sound was now magnificent with wonderful definition and balanced sound from top to bottom.

This power supply retailed for $1450. I am asking $900 for the package and will ship USPS Priority 2 day insured up to the full amount at my asking price. Buyer to cover PayPal fees. I will post pictures soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...