IGNORED

Article: Qobuz Tugs on Superman's Cape, Makes Bold Move With Industry's Best Pricing

16 hours ago, mansr said:

And that is why piracy continues to flourish.

Absolutely. If something is missing from streaming services those who wish to listen to it won't sit there with their arms crossed, and in the process might become accustomed to obtaining their music by other means for free. Labels need to put an end to this BS of regionally restricted catalogues. Everything needs to be available to any listener regardless of where they are located.

16 hours ago, dmackta said:

Yes we should have everything they have. We are still maybe 10 million tracks behind but we are adding 10,000 albums a day. 

I hope this includes classical as presently there is an tremendous amount of recordings not available on Qobuz U.S..

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, dmackta said:

Literally working on it as we speak, it's a manual process, I hope to be done by the end of the week. 

I still had about 5 days remaining on my previous subscription when I switched over to the $15 monthly plan for which I was charged immediately. Will I get some sort of compensation for this unused time? Thanks in advance.

On another note, I hope this offer comes to Europe as Qobuz's France classical catalogue is substantially better.