2 hours ago, David Craff said:

Hi,

I don't understand why you said we have implemented R128 volume. We only analysed all the tracks in the catalogue to retrieve the gain and peak information, which is necessary to set up the volume leveling. We does not implement any function yet.

Regards

I hope the if you do add volume normalisation that it optional, and that the streaming versions of albums can be kept bit identical with the ones in the download store.

System (i): Stack Audio Link > Denafrips Iris 12th/Ares 12th-1; Gyrodec/SME V/Hana SL/EAT E-Glo Petit/Magnum Dynalab FT101A) > PrimaLuna Evo 100 amp > Klipsch RP-600M/REL T5x subs

System (ii): Allo USB Signature > Bel Canto uLink+AQVOX psu > Chord Hugo > APPJ EL34 > Tandy LX5/REL Tzero v3 subs

System (iii) KEF LS50W/KEF R400b subs

System (iv) Technics 1210GR > Leak 230 > Tannoy Cheviot

3 minutes ago, David Craff said:

We will add ne feature to enable volume leveling with this information but the customer are free to activate or not. And this is only information extract from the audio, we never change the audio file.

Thanks, that sounds an excellent solution.

System (i): Stack Audio Link > Denafrips Iris 12th/Ares 12th-1; Gyrodec/SME V/Hana SL/EAT E-Glo Petit/Magnum Dynalab FT101A) > PrimaLuna Evo 100 amp > Klipsch RP-600M/REL T5x subs

System (ii): Allo USB Signature > Bel Canto uLink+AQVOX psu > Chord Hugo > APPJ EL34 > Tandy LX5/REL Tzero v3 subs

System (iii) KEF LS50W/KEF R400b subs

System (iv) Technics 1210GR > Leak 230 > Tannoy Cheviot