IGNORED

Happy Birthday and welcome AudiophileOptimizer 3.00

AO 3.0 works very smoothly and very fast. It works in Windows Server 2016 in core mode and fidelizer without any Problems. I can use my HQ-Player in all versions, now-including 4.0 in combination with roon. 

I am just preparing everything to let it run on Windows Server 2019 in core mode. I hope, I can report my experience in a fiew days.

Phil, thank you for your outstanding work for so many yaers and your great support and congratulation for this great update. 

It should bes possible. Please look at the excellent Installation guide of Phil. He gives you good help to get this going. In core mode it is more comlicated.

By the way I got AO running now on Windows Server 2019 in Core mode. Yesterday night I could not check the Sound any more.

Finally I got the time to test the new version of AO on Windows Server 2018 in core mode. The SQ becomes significantly better on Windows Server 2018. Tee bass becomes more volume and contour. The stage becomes bigger and the most important thing for my taste the dynamic and vitality of the Music get better. The improvement of Dynamics means for me, that the music makes more fun. Another thing I would like to mention is, the voices become more natural and sound clearer.

Congratulation to Phil again for his great work.

You can switch to Windows Server 2019 using AO, but  do not disable Network related Services, so that you can use Tidal. Changing from Windows 10 to Windows Server 2019 will result in a great step up in SQ-even if you do not disable Network related services.  If you are used to the dektop 

Environment of Windows 10, you can use the Standard Grafiphical User Interface (GUI) of wondows Server 2019 to get along. 

One more Thing I wanted to add:

I have 3 different SDDs with different operating Systems to compare one Windows Version with an another (all optimized with AO). For my music datas I have got two extra HDD. In this way I can check out the other operating Systems like Windows Server 2019  without deleting my current working version. You can dowmload the Evaluation Server 2019 Version (you can test it 180 days  before you buy it).