IGNORED

FOR SALE: USB Cables from iFi Audio and JPS Labs

Doing a bit of spring cleaning, so time to sell of several demo, used, and new(discontinued) USB cables!

ALL cables (expect for the sealed new iFi 0.5m Mercury) come with  a 21 day satisfaction guarantee. In other words, if you don't like the sound, performance, quality etc of the cable, you can return it for a full refund (less shipping costs). All prices are PLUS shipping (and pretty firm). Figure USPS Priority Mail ship on any of these is about $9 to $10 within the USA. Payment via PayPal. All cables are in excellent condition.

- iFi Audio Gemini 0.7m dual head USB cable - used (Retail new $199): $99

- iFi Audio Mercury 0.5m USB Cable - NEW (retail new $119): $70

- iFi Audio Mercury 1.0m USB Cable - demo (Retail new $149): $90

- JPS Labs Superconductor V 1.5m USB Cable - used (Retail new $999): $450

- JPS Labs Superconductor Q 1.5m USB Cable (Retail new $499): $195

The JPS Superconductor V USB is not well known I am sure in the computer audio world, but this is a excellent USB cable which I think will hold its own against any $$$$ USB cable.

Pictures of all items attached below. All iFi items comes with original packaging, the JPS Labs USB cables come as you see them. If you want to see more pics or have any questions, please feel free to let me know. If you need to see any feedback about me (Signature Sound), feel free to check around or take a look at my Audiogon Feedback at https://www.audiogon.com/users/signaturesound

Signature Sound is a small Hi-End HiFi shop located near Syracuse New York. We have been in business since 1990. Feel free to check out our website www.sigsound.com or call us at 315-622-4137 with any questions. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. A note to my fellow New Yorkers.... New York state residents (i.e sales billed/shipped to a New York State address) will be charged applicable local New York state sales tax on the total sale amount.

Signature Sound is a authorized dealer for: Audience Cables, Atma-Sphere, Clearaudio, Cardas Cables, Benz Micro Cartridges, Fried Audio Speakers, DH Labs, Dynavector, EAR USA, Grado Labs, JPS Labs, Joule-Electra, iFi Audio, Kiseki, Merlin Music Systems, Musical Surroundings, Mark Audio-SOTA Speakers, Power Modules (Belles), Rega Research, Roon Labs Nucleus, Rogue Audio (NEW!), Ryan Speakers, and Wavelength Audio.

We are also the lone USA Authorized Dealer/Distributor for Ars Sonum amplifiers, and we offer service, support, AND upgrades for Merlin Music Systems speakers and BAMs as well as Joule-Electra amplifiers and preamplifiers

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2932.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

IMG_2942.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2950.jpg

IMG_2953.jpg

---------------

Rich Brkich