IGNORED

Sonic Transporter i5 vs PC for ROON core

3 hours ago, Abyss Man said:

Hi Sir,

Are there other makers who make the same thing? I was looking at Innous, Melco Antipodes etc, but am confused. I just want a good quality unit that will replace my PC, something in the mould of the STi5. Really appreciate your inputs and time sir. Have a good weekend.

I was in the same position as you and for months I read and read and visited a few forums to pick up bits of information.

As I am a big roon fan I ended up going for a Nucleus. Only problem is the 8 week delivery time to my dealer. 

‘I was close to getting the zenith , but I don’t really need a CD ripper , so opted for a nucleus . With my set up though the nucleus will have to sit on my Hi-Fi rack 

17 minutes ago, Abyss Man said:

Hi Womaz,

How do you find the Nucleus compared to the PC? I am almost certain that I will be getting the STi5.

I am still waiting for delivery. I am not expecting a great deal of difference in sound quality. Also I am not one for sitting and analysing. I got the Nucleus for the convenience and to eventually get my lap top out of the music chain