IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3.5

Installed 3.5.20 just now. 

Mac Mini running 10.13.4. Re-started after install.

Albums, songs and Tidal all show on both desktop and A+ remote.

Select song, press play.....shows loading(loaded) but progress shows nothing. Both local attached files and Tidal.

Had small issues in past, but never anything like this. Been relatively reliable. Makes me question my recent upgrade.

Any help?

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2019 at 7:00 PM, Beefalo said:

Installed 3.5.20 just now. 

Mac Mini running 10.13.4. Re-started after install.

Albums, songs and Tidal all show on both desktop and A+ remote.

Select song, press play.....shows loading(loaded) but progress shows nothing. Both local attached files and Tidal.

Had small issues in past, but never anything like this. Been relatively reliable. Makes me question my recent upgrade.

Any help?

I continue to have this issue at least once a week. Resolves itself for no reason and then pops again. Started after I was forced to update to High Sierra due to Tidal. I can play thru my TV (auto output), but not my Teac 501 dac, even though both the OS and Audirvana show it as the output. Single use Mac Mini. Frustrating and leaning me towards something else (Roon?) @Damian.....any idea?

1 hour ago, bobbmd said:

@Beefalo what do you mean HAD TO UPDATE to High Sierra because of TIDAL? Is High Sierra above or below El Capitan in Mac OS pecking order( my Os is 10.11.6 which is below High Sierra)? El Capitan  is OS I have( and I refuse to upgrade) and A+3 works perfectly fine using WiFi(apple time capsule extreme the tower) never forced to upgrade b/o TIDAL

bobbmd

Message from Tidal was that it could no longer run on the version I was on (Yosemite). I had fought upgrading due to loss of Direct Mode, but this somewhat forced my hand. At the same time, I paid and upgraded to 3.5+. Had no (minimal) issues until then. Now, I get the intermittent no play. Load bar shows track loaded but will not play. Funny thing is that last night I could get it to play thru my TV, but when System prefs and Audirvana showed my Teac as the output, nothing.