IGNORED

ReadyNAS & AIFF?

I've just copied my entire iTunes library to my ReadyNAS Duo for use with the PS Audio Bridge/PWD. I can only see one album- in WAV. All of the AIFF format music files can not be seen by the PS Audio tagNplay application. I've verified that the files are all there via Mac Finder. Despite some research, I cannot verify whether the ReadyDLNA application will support the AIFF format. Anyone know the answer to this? If the answer is "no" as I suspect, do you have any suggestions for being able to stream AIFF from this device? Thanks in advance.

Tom

Late breaking news- ReadyNAS forum reports that AIFF is not supported. So, other than converting my entire library to FLAC (which does work well), any other suggestions for making this work Thanks.

Tidal Audio Agoria Loudspeakers; VAC Master preamp; Merrill Audio Christine preamp, Merrill Audio Jens & VAC Renaissance Phono Preamps;   Bricasti M28 & Merrill Audio Element 118 Monoblock Amplifiers; Sonore Signature RenduSE Optical network player; Bricasti M12 Source Controller/ DAC; Spiral Groove SG-2 TT with Centroid Arm & Transfiguration Proteus Diamond Cartridge; Ampex ATR-102 Reel-Reel with Merrill Audio Master tape head preamplifier; Ansuz signal and power cabling and power distribution; Symposium Isis racks 

INDUSTRY AFFILIATION: Dealer- XtremeFidelity.net (VAC,  Bricasti, Merrill Audio,  Sonore, Ansuz, Synergistic Research & others)