IGNORED

Audirvana+ Library Issue

Mitch_c

Question

I use Audirvana+ with iTunes. My iTunes folder was on a hard drive that crashed so as a result I created a new iTunes folder on a new hard drive. My Audirvana library shows all my old artwork and listings but of course no music is attached to it. When I add either individual folder or the new iTunes library I get duplicate track listings. I’d like to know how to delete all the old library info and then add new folder to eliminate the issue. I’ve spent all day trying to resolve this so any help is appreciated.

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Mitch_c said:

I use Audirvana+ with iTunes. My iTunes folder was on a hard drive that crashed so as a result I created a new iTunes folder on a new hard drive. My Audirvana library shows all my old artwork and listings but of course no music is attached to it. When I add either individual folder or the new iTunes library I get duplicate track listings. I’d like to know how to delete all the old library info and then add new folder to eliminate the issue. I’ve spent all day trying to resolve this so any help is appreciated.

Your computer's hard drive > Users > Your administrator folder > Library > Application Support > Audirvana

Delete the files in the above Audirvana folder. Next time you launch the app, it will ask you to create a new library.

Make sure your Audirvana license key files are backed up elsewhere on your computer.