IGNORED

Lush^2 - Share your configuration experiences

As you know, I'm going into this DIY thing (not with Lush,  so apologies for the slight OT).  It may be because of stiffness that I managed to break something (don't know what, nothing visible) in the prior cable.  So @PeterSt, I am very interested in any thoughts you might have on construction/materials  that allow the resulting cable to be flexible.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

20 minutes ago, PeterSt said:

Jud, like in "suspension", right ?

Sufficiently tight wrapping with the right material(s). But this can't help you. In any event not any metal braid.

This actually does give me an idea for something that may help.

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

1 hour ago, elcorso said:

This could help, but I believe is available only in Europe:

AntiKamagra.thumb.jpeg.6a85cb08e93cfd36f53d0d0513059b3f.jpeg

Please check is the ANTI version and not the regular one !

Roch

Thank you, Roch, very good advice from a friend.  ?️