IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

• 6 months later...

I subscribed at the beginning of US service and have had zero problems until last week. Suddenly I'm having dropouts - a series of short ones then music for several minutes, then sporadic short dropouts again. Server is via Aurender N100H which plays internally stored music perfectly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

When I play Qobuz through my Aurender, gapless tracks don't play gapless. I don't know if this relates to Qobuz or Aurender. When playing the same tracks from music files on the Aurender HD, they play correctly. When I play Qobuz gapless on my iMac they play correctly.

8 hours ago, PAR said:

As it plays gapless on the i-mac and for most other people I think that you can safely assume that it is a problem with Aurender. It sounds like they may not have activated gapless replay when integrating the Qobuz API. I know that implementing gapless replay can be a technical problem in some circumstances and possibly Aurender did not think that the demand for it supported the needed investment to get it working. There is an article in the current HiFi News about the piecemeal implementation of gapless replay across the audio industry.

I would contact Aurender ( or their local distributor) and ask a direct question.

NB: Gapless replay is not possible when using the web browser version of the Qobuz app.

Thanks PAR. I have indeed contacted Aurender support.

One thing that I find weird (and disappointing) is that the Q tracks are written to the Aurender's memory and played from there, same as tracks from it's HDD are. Yet they don't play the same.

• 8 months later...
34 minutes ago, leafy said:

Recently I find it happening more often that some super long tracks cannot finish playing and jumps right off to the next track.

Originally I thought it was to do with BubbleUPnP but it is now happening more often even with Qobuz Mac application.

One of the tracks that often breaks off around 15:00 to 20:00 of playback is https://open.qobuz.com/track/32957567

Yes, I have this happening with Qobuz while playing classical on Aurender N100H. No rhyme or reason or very often, perhaps two tracks out of 10 hours. Replay the same track and it plays fine. Started in the last month or so.