IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

On 10/22/2023 at 6:26 AM, 111MilesToGo said:

@David Craff: It is such a nuisance and pain to have to manually scroll all the way up to the top in order to enter a search term, when one has been reading the list somewhere down. 

Hi,

I'm not sure if I have understood you well - if so, a workaround might be tapping on top of the screen (near to the notch) and it scrolls all the page up to the top. This behaviour is native to ios, so it works in every ios app.

Sorry if I got U wrong.

best regards, Vitor

Hi mister David Craff,

I've been reading this thead for a while, but never stopped to register, to be able to post - but today I finally did it :)

I am one more person really really hoping Qobuz Connect comes very soon!

As a matter of fact, my annual Qobuz inscription ends up in December - and I'm afraid if Connect is not ready till there, I'm going to have to change to another streaming company. I really, really don't want to do it, cause I think Qobuz curation is the best, it looks like "browsing your physical preferred record store", just amazing. But Chromecast drop issues are too frequent on IOS, so I can't get along for a long time, unfortunatelly.

- Is there a possibility Qobuz Connect comes this year - 2023?

Thanks for your attention

Vitor

1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Tidal now has the lossless FLAC high resolution albums availabel in its iOS app, and Tidal Connect as well. 

Thanks for the reminder, that's good news.

What is not good news, on the other side, is having to struggle for several months so Tiday algorithms can barely accept that I don't like Hip hop, rap, etc... It's like entering the wrong store, searching for jazz, classic rock and classical music records. :|

Regards,

Vitor

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/4/2023 at 5:49 AM, David Craff said:

Hi

We'll be a few months late, but 2024 will be the launch year for Qobuz Connect.
We're already in contact with HiFi brands, and testing will begin shortly, but as it's a big project for a small team (yes, Qobuz is a small company) it's taking us longer than we thought.

Regards

Hello David, how do you do?

- Could you gently share with us any update you have over the Qobuz Connect matter, since early december, if you will?

Thanks for you kindness!

Regards,

Vitor