IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

• 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, al2813 said:

So am now on my Mac and able to search with more screen real estate. Blonde on Blonde is only available in a 2010 mono release. The same for Highway 61 Revisited. Blood on the Tracks is not available as far as I could tell. 

Again I am awaiting a response from Qobuz customer service. I don't want to beat a dead horse, but the weakness of the Qobuz search and presentation is bitterly exposed in a scenario where you're looking at an artist that has hundreds of releases. You search in Spotify and  when selecting Bob Dylan it pulls directly the list with first the studio albums in chronological order (the REAL order not the wrong release years you see often on the album descriptions.  When I try a search such a "Bob Dylan Blonde", you do not get the 2010 mono version. It only pops up when carefully scrollling through the multiple entries. 

I have been an unconditional fan of Qobuz since seriously getting into high quality streaming. I am happy to pay the extra amount to get a quality service that does not compromise on anything. This is why issues like this bug me and a lot. 

That's odd. I'm in the UK and have checked my Dylan library & Blonde, Highway & Blood are all there in Hi-Res

Many others also

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, mourip said:

Not sure which one you are referring to but she mostly does covers of other artists.

Yes, the album Mourip provided the link for. I did a quick check and recognised all the songs as being associated with Nina. I hope she (Morgan) does them justice. I'll give it a listen when I get a chance. There's a 1950's rock'n'roll version of 'I Put A Spell On You" by it's writer Screamin' Jay Hawkins which is absolutely incredible.